[Dành cho các bạn quan tâm đến mảng Supply Chain, dân kỹ thuật là một lợi thế.]
Leadership Exchange Program is an opportunity for final year students to understand more about Product Supply areas in P&G. You can experience our culture, leadership and various functions within our supply chain and may get the offer to be our manager right after graduation.
Join and get your chance to :
– Stay close with top leaders in Leadership Training Workshop: Get the secret of how to be powerful leaders, join Round Table Discussion and close sharing during lunch with our top P&G leaders.
– Experience end-to-end supply network in Plant Tour Day: Visit our world-class plant, get deep knowledge of product supply, do case study and face to face talk with our senior product supply managers.
– Get job offer to start your career with us and experience a truly global career, a challenging work from Day 1 and a top training&development system.
STEPS TO SUCCESS
Let us know your contact to assist you during online application and update you latest info about the program. Please follow this link https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHM3U2g4WVhGMGxueWJlaEJhMENPckE6MQ
– Step 1: Online application & Online Assessment
– Step 2: Reasoning Test & Initial Interview
– Step 3: Final Interview
– Step 4: Offer Discussion
Get more info of each steps here: https://pg.sitebase.net/pg_images/taleo/our_hiring_process/
WHO CAN APPLY?
We are looking for who aim to get experience in Product Supply in the environment of a multinational company in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) Industry.
– Final year students, free of study duty before June 2012, technical background is preferred
– Good command of English, both verbal and written
– Demonstrate strong leadership and analytical thinking
HOW TO APPLY?
Click here to apply. We receive online application ONLY
Deadline for online application: 30/11/2011