We will offer 20 – 30 internship positions in all of our functions including Marketing, Customer Development, Logistics, Manufacturing, Finance and Human Resources in a year.
- Spring Season: Ten to fifteen internship positions from early January – end of March 2012.
- Summer Season: Ten to fifteen internship positions from early June – end of August 2012.
Benefits of the program
Practical learning program
Selected interns will be provided with an intership offer for a period of three month with a link between your thesis topics and real work pratices. You will be provided with challenging business projects that can contribute to the business growth of Unilever. At the same time, you will be able to gain practical working experience.
Work in a professional working environment with challenges for self development and high team spirits
Internship in Unilever creates chances for the interns to interact with a professional working environment. We hope the programme helps you identify the future course of your career or gives you a meaningful insight into the function you have already chosen for yourself.
Opportunities to join 2013 Unilever Future Leaders Program
Upon successful assessment at the end of the internship, selected interns may be eligible to join 2013 Unilever Future Leaders Program with exemption for the first two selection rounds.
Who can apply
- Vietnamese nationality
- Third year or final year Vietnamese students only (both local and overseas) who are doing their thesis assignments for their graduation.
- Background in Economics, Commerce, Logistics, Business Management, Finance, Accounting, Marketing and Technical are preferable. However, talents from other disciplines who want to join Internship Program in Unilever are all welcomed.
- Good GPA (Grade Point Average), minimum at 7.0 out of 10 or equivalent scales.
- The students must have letter of recommendation from their university and a clear thesis assignment.
- English fluency and computer literacy
How to apply
- Download the Internship Application Form at the bottom of the webpage.
- Fill in the Application Form to share with us all of your capabilities and the thesis assignment.
- Register online with your details and your completed Internship Application Form.
- For Spring Season, register before the deadline 5 Dec 2011.
Selection for Summer Season
- Application screening Early December 2011
- Aptitude Test Mid December 2011
Selected applicants have to submit their copies of letter of recommendation from the university and their academic transcripts to Unilever HR Department upon requests.
- Interviews Late December 2011
- On boarding Early January 2012